Yoga Personal Training in English offered by native speaker

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ilke - My Personal Yogi_*

Guest_Ilke - My Personal Yogi_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:18 PM

Do you want to practice yoga but you feel that you donīt have enough time? Or are you a beginner and not sure how or where to start? How about training with a Yoga Personal Trainer?

My Personal Yogi offers professional, reliable and bilingual Yoga Personal Training (private 1:1 sessions) held by a native speaker (half Canadian). Appointments are arranged individually so they match your schedule and daily routine. The sessions are customized to meet your personal needs, experience and intentions and take place at your home, your office or hotel, so you can save time by not having to go to a studio. Appropriate for every level and every body (beginner, advances learner, expert, athletes from other disciplines, everybody who would like to aleviate or prevent pain and physical problems).

Yoga is a holistic approach to balancing your body and mind. Other benefits of Yoga are...
* the effective prevention and alleviation of problems with your neck, joints (knee, shoulder, hips) or back (scoliosis)
* reduction of stress and stress-induced disorders (burnout)
* improvement your stamina, strength, coordination, flexibility and posture
* increased concentration
* toned, stretched and strengthened muscles
* detoxification

If you want to find out more about My Personal Yogi go to www.mypersonalyogi.de (English version) to schedule your individual appointment!